Terms of Service
At Etelage our quality philosophy is to:
- create uniquely designed and exclusive to Etelage
- source beautiful, ethical and exclusive components
- make in Australia to ensure our high standards are maintained.
In line with our commitment to quality and value, we stand by our products & offer a 365 day warranty against any jewellery fault.
If you receive a fault of manufacture item please return in an unaltered condition and include a description of the fault.
We will repair or replace it at no extra cost to you.
We exclude liability to you for any unforeseeable loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of our negligent performance of any services provided to you except in relation to death and personal injury. This does not affect your statutory rights in relation to the goods.
VINTAGE JEWELLERY, SAMPLES, SECONDS & SALE STOCK SOLD AS IS.
We retain ownership of our intellectual property in our goods and our website, including:
- Copyright of all web content, whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data and software);
- Copyright design of all our goods and content of our website;
You are permitted:
- To download a copy of the product information or tutorial on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
You may not:
- Use our name, logo, designs, trademarks or any other content of our website on any website of yours or that of any other person.
- Store electronically any significant portion of any content of our website.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, modify, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, or create derivative works from, any of the information on this website or in any way exploit any of our intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
Your Privacy & Security
Etelage is committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with us.
All information you provide is treated confidentially & will not be given to any third party. You can unsubscribe (on our website or at the bottom of our newsletter) at any time. We abide by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which came into effect in 2018.
We will always notify you of the sort of data we collect (which is very little!).
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
We have taken all steps to ensure our site is safe and secure. The order process on this site is fully secure. All order and payment details are encrypted prior to sending and transferred across an SSL.
No Credit Card details are ever physically stored in our database.